With Hannukah here all we can think about is latkes and doughnuts! But let’s be honest, while we all love a wad of dough, deep fried, filled with jelly and dusted with powdered sugar…..we need to mix things up every now and then just to say we did.
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup butter (I use Earth Balance)
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 cup whole grain flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
For after baking:
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor, blender or even by hand with a whisk or fork.
3. Spray/grease a mini cupcake tin and fill each cup 3/4 of the way with the batter.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
5. While munchkins are piping hot and just out of the oven, toss them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.